Tuesday, October 26, 2010

note about the poll

I've been extremely busy as of late, so I chose not to do a poll for October. Look for a new one to show up sometime next week. I think I'm going to do a change with the upcoming poll, and have each new poll start at the beginning of each month, instead of mid-month(and when my past polls have traditionally started for each monthly period, and that tradition will end with my next one).

Anyway, here are the results of the last poll I did, which was for September/October:

What best describes your smoking habits, if you smoke cigarettes or RYO cigarettes at any rate?

I am a daily smoker, and smoke a pack or more a day.
1 (33%)
I am a daily smoker, but I smoke less than a pack a day.
0 (0%)
I'm not quite a daily smoker, but I am someone who smokes socially in social situations, and when drinking.
2 (66%)
I used to smoke years ago, but quit.
0 (0%)
I don't smoke cigarettes, but smoke other tobacco products instead, like cigars or pipes.
0 (0%)
I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, including RYO tobacco.
0 (0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment